Yale Club Dinner Rules
PLEASE NOTE: Yale Club Dinner Rules
- Guests will be seated and dinner will be served promptly at 7:00 p.m. (This event follows the cocktail reception at the conclusion of the Restatement program.)
- Guests must check in at the Security Desk upon arrival.
- Guests must comply with rules established by the Club, including dress code and cell phone use.
- Traditional business attire is required for this dinner.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Cellphones, Laptops, Other Electronic Devices:
- Ringers must be set to ‘silent’ mode
- Use is permitted only in the dining room dedicated to this event and to other designated areas. For details, inquire at registration.
- Camera use is forbidden throughout the Clubhouse.
- Food or beverage may not be brought into the Club for consumption.
- Gratuities are not permitted.